Qualified Medical Doctor
Nutritional Medicine & Naturopathy
Wellbeing & Peak Performance Coaching
One-to-One Consultations & Retreats
Inspiring and informative guidance tailored entirely for you as an individual. Sessions offer a unique pilgrimage towards genuine wellbeing
Our unique process includes:
- Exclusive multidisciplinary approach (integrating understanding from medicine, nutritional medicine, naturopathy and physiology)
- All guidance designed specifically for each unique individual
- Identifying causal base instead of simply managing symptoms
- Addressing emotional responses to external influences (environment, lifestyle, relationships and career) to deliver a truly comprehensive and effective approach
- Recommendations of the highest calibre therapies when required for collaborative treatments
Photo by bady qb
Using diet, supplements and naturopathic cleansing techniques for:
Addictions, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Cancer, Thyroid disorders, PMS, Infertility, Menopause, Prostate Conditions, Skin conditions – (Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Hives), Digestive complaints – (IBS, Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Indigestion, Acid Reflux, Constipation), Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Candida, Autoimmune disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease – (Raised Cholesterol, Angina, Stroke, High Blood Pressure), Eating disorders, Sleep disorders…And many more conditions
Comprehensive Wellbeing Process:
Addressing wider focus and causal base. A unique understanding.
20 minute introductory session for £30
We recommend this so that the process can be detailed to you, and your onward journey can be tailored to your specific needs – making it cost-effective right from the start.
Please email us at email@example.com to book
For testimonials see HERE
- Half day and One day Intensive Coaching Sessions
Book 1-3 hours
- Clinics – for location clinic dates please get in touch
Knightsbridge – Sloane Medical Practice.
The City – Threadneedles.
- Skype audio or telephone
Why consider Skype and telephone?
To open up flexibility, availability, convenience and continuity.
Shorter sessions – An opportunity to tailor input to suit your budget and needs
Greater availability – remove the likelihood of waiting lists or limited clinic availability. Enjoy the freedom of out of hours accessibility
Convenience – relax in your own home and avoid time consuming and unreliable commutes to clinics.
World wide reach and continuity – accommodating travel commitments
…Freeing limitations to dedicate yourself to wellbeing
2. Half day and One Day Intensive Coaching Sessions – South Devon and South East England (please contact us for dates)
Reduce the necessity for multiple bookings and enjoy a more comprehensive, relaxing and effective experience. Home visits are available with this service
Half Day Session (3hrs)
Full day Retreat (6hrs)
Please note these sessions are not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. This work supports your wellbeing and complements any medical treatments you may need. If you become a client you should not use this service as a substitute for medical investigation and treatment.
For all enquiries and bookings please contact:
Tel: 07855 523487
All content on this website, unless otherwise stated, is the property of The Wellbeing Specialist 2016