We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check back now and then to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
Visitors to this website are not required to submit any form of personal data.
We do not have third-party advertising on our website, and will update this document to inform you if this changes in the future.
We do not use social platform widgets such as Facebook or Twitter that track users.
We do not currently have contact forms on our website and therefore do not ask for names and email addresses.
We do not take payments via our website, and therefore do not request payment details.
- Name and email address in comment forms
- Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
- Name and email addresses submitted by user by using a contact form
- Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list
- Information collected when users register on a website.
- Google Analytics tracking
- Facebook page plugin and like button cookies
- Other social media platform widgets that track users
- Advertising programs like Google Adsense which track users
While most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
You will find how to do this in the Privacy settings on your chosen internet browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc).
Deborah will not sell your personal information. Deborah will not distribute personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us: we are happy to help.