Inspiration for the Season:
Recipes to boost your Immune System During Challenging Times
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Baked Shiitake Mushrooms
From Healthy Recipes Blog
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt (or 1/2 teaspoon fine salt)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 lb. fresh shiitake mushrooms, rinsed and dried
2 tablespoons chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder and dried thyme.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Transfer the coated mushrooms to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until tender, about 20 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.