Autumn and Winter Retreats
Photographs by Dr Deborah Quinn on Autumn/Winter Retreats in Devon
Coaching to encourage emotional equilibrium. Inspiring the mastery of genuine wellbeing
For release and relief from anxieties and despondency
One to one walk and talk coaching
Click HERE for more information on our special one-to-one Walking, Wellbeing and Peak Performance Retreats
Or for our updated brochure, please email email@example.com
Creative Recipes Using Seasonal Produce of November
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Baked Parsnip Fries
From Love and Lemons
Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Scrub your parsnips clean and lightly peel them (you don’t have to peel them if yours are really clean). Slice into thin strips.
- Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and a few good pinches of salt.
- Bake 15-25 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. These are best hot.