Retreat into Summer!
South Devon Retreats
Photographs by Dr Deborah Quinn on Summer Retreats in Devon
Click HERE for more information on our special one-to-one Walking, Wellbeing and Peak Performance Retreats
Or for our updated brochure, please email email@example.com
Creative Recipes Using Seasonal Produce of September
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Basil and Mint Yellow Squash Spiralized Salad
From Cotter Crunch
- 2 –3 yellow summer squash (spiral slicer/spiralizer) – Can also cut julienned
- 1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (I used avocado oil)
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (I used an adobe sea/salt blend)
- (Optional) Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, toss to coat, and serve.
- Garnish with basil or mint leaves and extra crushed pepper if desired.