Time to Retreat
South Devon Retreats
Click HERE for more information on our special one-to-one Walking, Wellbeing and Peak Performance Retreats
Or for our updated brochure, please email email@example.com
Creative Recipes Using Seasonal Produce of June
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw medium shrimp, patted dry
- Himalayan Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes (about 12 oz.), halved 1/2
- English cucumber (about 5 oz.), chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh fat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 medium ripe avocado, chopped 12-16 whole Bibb lettuce leaves
Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp ; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, tossing, until shrimp are opaque and light pink and no gray tone remains, 1 to 3 minutes. Transfer shrimp mixture to a medium bowl.
Whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard, and honey in a large bowl. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly. Whisk in ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Fold tomatoes, cucumber, and herbs into dressing, then fold in avocado and shrimp.
Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Spoon shrimp mixture evenly over lettuce. Sprinkle with pepper.