Start the week intentionally with food for thought:
- Our inspirational quote for the day
- Adventure inspiration with photos from our March hiking retreats
- Exquisite hand-picked recipe using seasonal ingredients for inspiration and nutrition
Photos from our March hiking retreats:
Photos by Dr Deborah Quinn, Retreats in South Devon
Small Group and One to One Hiking Retreats
Skype Consultations also available
Seasonal Connection: The Best of March Produce
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Cleansing Kiwi Chia Pudding with Coconut Milk
From Detox DIY
4 tbsp chia seeds
1&1/2 cups lite coconut milk
2 tsp organic raw honey (or raw agave nectar to omit honey)
4 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in cubes
2 tbsp organic bee pollen
Mixed seeds and nuts, to garnish
- Soak the chia seeds in coconut milk and set aside for 20 minutes, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Add honey and mix to combine.
- Place the kiwi fruits in the food processor and pulse to obtain a smooth puree.
- Evenly distribute the puree into the serving glasses, then pour over the soaked chia.
- Garnish with bee pollen and mixed seeds and nuts, and serve.