Feed your love
Change your value system, dedicate time to the things you love
Warming Autumn Soups
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Skinny Vegetable Soup
- 15 oz bone broth
- 15 oz water
- ¼ c coconut milk
- 1 c shiitake mushroom (sliced)
- 1 c cherry tomatoes (whole)
- ⅓ c scallion
- ¼ c shallots (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp chive (chopped, fresh or dry)
- 1 tsp ginger zest
- Himalayan or seas salt + pepper (to taste)
- fresh thyme
- ½ meyer lemon (set aside)
- Bring the bone broth and water to medium heat
- Cover and let it boil for about 5 minutes
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the lemon and thyme
- Let it cook for an additional 15 mins
- Remove from the stove and add fresh lemon juice and thyme
- Serve immediately.