Capture something beautiful in the everyday
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Raw Beetroot Chips
- 5 beets, I used golden and red
- 1/4 cup raw cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together cider vinegar, oil and water. Set aside.
- Slice the beets very thin. I used a mandoline for this.
- Soak the sliced beets in the water mixture for about 10 minutes. You may have to toss to coat.
- Spread on screens, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dehydrate at 145 for 45 minutes, reduce heat to 115 and continue dehydrating for about 24 hours or until chips are crunchy.