White water lilies are an ancient symbol associated with profound aspects of life and spirituality: purity, joy, and enlightenment.
Just the sight of these restful floating continents on a piping hot day is enough to connect you to a deep sense of peace and gratitude.
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
From Jamie Oliver
- 1 x 400 g tin of chickpeas
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain and tip the chickpeas into a food processor.
- Peel and add the garlic, then add the tahini, a good squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Season with a pinch of sea salt, then pop the lid on and blitz.
- Use a spatula to scrape the houmous down the sides of the bowl, then blitz again until smooth.
- Have a taste and add more lemon juice or a splash of water to loosen, if needed, then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with sliced crunchy veg, such as carrots, cucumbers, radishes or peppers, and some warm flatbreads.