Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Rosemary Almond Crackers
- 1 cup cashews, ground into flour
- 1 cup almonds, ground into flour
- 3 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic
- 1/3 cup flax, ground
- 1/2 cup water
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste (just a tiny pinch will do)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread into a layer about 1/3 inch thick.
- Dehydrate at 140 for 45 minutes, reduce heat and dehydrate at 115 until dry, removing to screen sheets half way through dehydration. 8-10 hours. If you don’t move to mesh screens, you will need to flip.
Note: If you pre-soak your nuts, you will want to make sure you have dehydrated then completely dry before you grind them into flour.