Be Mindful: Be Love
It’s the end of another month. Remember to show yourself and others love, gratitude and gentleness.
- Look for beauty, don’t focus on negativity
- Push your anger away like an enemy and try to think of the world as your friend
- Be grateful for every small mercy, and each one will piece-by-piece lighten you from the inside out
Wellbeing is cumulative – every tiny thing makes all the difference in your world
Baking without refined sugar
Removing refined sugar from your diet does not mean abstinence from all things sweet!
Whilst Debbie can’t tailor the recipes on a blog to every individual’s conditions and body the way she does with her clients, she does hand-select the recipes based on healthy ingredients put together in the most inspiring ways. Inspiration is the best step towards embracing genuine nourishment!
You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Icing
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 45g cocoa powder
- 120ml honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Blend avocados, cocoa powder, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt together in a food processor until smooth. Use as needed to fill or decorate cupcakes or cakes.