Feel inspired to live more:
For ALL our retreats, visit our Retreats page on our website
Click Here: www.thewellbeingspecialist.com
Photo: Seaside village dining in Corsica! by Dr Deborah Quinn
There are limited places available for this unique one-on-one retreat experience.
This is truly special.
- Beautiful hand-picked locations (think white sands, blue waters, intoxicating scenery and authentic French-Italian cuisine)
- Swimming in rocks pools, exploring hand-picked hiking trails, mountain waterfalls and the beautiful ocean…
- Time to yourself to reflect, absorb and relax
- Tailored to your tastes – focused entirely on YOU
Get away from your comfort zone and into the beauty of nature
Photo: Corsican Coast by Dr Deborah Quinn
What will you work on?
Being successful in your own life!
Spiritual success means breaking through conditioning and the mundane responsibilities handed to you by other people, in order to blossom into a free, self-determining person, deciding how to unfold their own life.
- Emotional Mastery
- Connecting to your authentic being
- How to unhook from the causal base of disease, stress, addictions…
Photo: Corsican Sunset by Dr Deborah Quinn
Tailor-made: It’s just you and Debbie!
These retreats are a wellbeing course: come to one for effective impact, or return again and again to continue building your understanding and skills!
Come as often as you like: why split your sessions into 12 hours over a year, when you could take two amazingly stunning trips to a fabulous retreat instead?
Combine, integrate and design your own journey!
Whatever your taste – mild hikes, sea swimming, absorbing the colours and relaxation of stillness and quiet – What a gift to give yourself…
Photo: Corsica Rock Pools by Dr Deborah Quinn
Register interest for more information on this stunning opportunity.
Two Recipes for you this week!
Important: Debbie is selecting recipes with combinations of ingredients to inspire your cooking regimes, but while they are healthier choices in general, they will not address individual issues. You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
TREMPO SALAD WITH RIPE STRAWBERRIES
SHAVED FENNEL SALAD WITH CLEMENTINES AND CAPERS
(Serves 4 as an accompaniment)
• 2 medium fennel bulbs
• 3 clementines, peeled and segmented or sliced • 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 2 tsp capers
• Mint leaves
FOR THE DRESSING
• A couple of sprigs of thyme
• 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Juice of half a small lemon
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Choose medium-sized fennel – large bulbs will be too chewy for this salad. Slice the bulbs as thinly as you dare.
- Trim the fennel bulbs, cut in half lengthwise and remove the core. Slice as thinly as possible, and place on a serving plate. Top with the segmented or sliced clementines and sprinkle with the spring onions and capers.
- Strip the leaves from the thyme sprigs and roughly chop through. Whisk the leaves with the remaining dressing ingredients and pour evenly over the salad.
- Cover the salad, place in the fridge to chill and to allow the flavours to combine. Decorate with mint leaves.