A new way of looking at your physical symptoms may bring you a better understanding of your own wellbeing.
Are your symptoms just physical suffering, or are they messages from your own mind?
You’re always trying to resolve issues in your mind. There are many hidden and yet powerful programs, which are informed by and dictate how you respond to any situation or person.
This conflict underpins the causal base of disease and addictions. They are present in absolutely everyone.
What we do in this practice is give people tools to help them hook out the dysfunctional programs so that they get closer and closer to a feeling of wellbeing, which is then mirrored in the body.
What are the programs?
A habitual, unconscious way of thinking and feeling, learned when you were young, which you never question – but which creates your experiences every day and causes mild or major anxiety and depression that you may not even be conscious of.
You are not your body – you do not live in your body, your body lives in your consciousness!
- Getting to a place where you can observe your thoughts and the impact on your emotions
- Try to refrain from putting all of your focus on your symptoms. This does not mean you do not ATTEND to these symptoms, but focusing on them becomes a tension which wraps you up in a knot and greatly exacerbates them.
This week’s Recipe:
BALSAMIC ALMOND AND TURMERIC SALAD DRESSING
From the beautiful lemonsandbasil.com
Important: Debbie is selecting recipes with combinations of ingredients to inspire your cooking regimes, but while they are healthier choices in general, they will not address individual issues. You MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medications, allergies and goals.
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1.5 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt, plain
- 3 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp garlic
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Add all ingredients to bowl and whisk until smooth, creamy texture.
- OR add all ingredients to food processor or NutriBullet and blend until smooth.
- Makes approximately ¾ cup or six servings.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.