What is Retreat?
Nothing will dramatically change your health, weight or energy in a week. Our vision is that this is the foundation for the rest of your life. In a space where you connect back to your true self to attain the key knowledge that will manifest real improvement in your lifestyle and the way you feel in it. If you find the key guidance you won’t need willpower and restraint to improve your life.
We are already taking bookings for 2 events in January (the unofficial month of detoxing from the last year and preparing for a new start!)
- Andalusian Peak Performance and Relaxation Retreat: Short break hiking trip to reconnect with yourself. Optional activities may include yoga, massage, meditation, pampering treatments and day trips. A wealth of exclusive expert information is delivered over delicious therapeutic meals designed by Debbie and a local chef.
- Wellbeing Spa Day at an exclusive luxury venue in the UK countryside. Unwind and recharge, the same dedicated level of exclusive information and inspiration, delivered in smaller parcels! Weekend stay optional.
Join us on our retreats to filter through the volume overload and establish the key guidance most effective just for you, including lifestyle advice to overcome limiting beliefs and reveal fresh aspirations.
For detailed information, dates and remaining places
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Busy, uninspired, frustrated, worried, preoccupied, bored, unappreciated, numb, stressed, lonely, irritated, intolerant?
All these feelings translate into stagnant energy making you feel heavy, exhausted, toxic, in pain and sick.
Fly away from mundane routines and heavy responsibilities to reboot
Discard misguided unrewarded efforts and failing discipline
Make it easy for yourself, receive the key individual guidance that is most effective and creatively designed to implement easily into busy sociable lifestyles
Enjoy this retreat from the hassles of daily life. Refresh and restore. Decompress and inspire.
A genuine wellbeing break for those that are burnt out, jaded, tired and stressed.
Be inspired by someone who has healed themselves and understands the power of the process.
Using a unique understanding from medical training, nutrition, naturopathy and working with lifestyle guidance, tie it all together, understand why you feel the way you do and acquire the tools to start healing and energising for the long term.
Enquire for available January dates and locations – luxurious U.K weekend spa retreat (less than an hour from London) and earthy cosy Andalusia hiking retreat.
A Light Bite – quick, simple, refreshing
Important: While we hope to inspire you, you MUST make sure that all ingredients you use are compatible with your own individual medical conditions, medication, allergies and goals.
Lemony prawn courgetti
From Jamie Oliver
140 g large raw peeled king prawns , from sustainable sources
120 g ripe cherry tomatoes , on the vine
3 medium courgettes
1 clove of garlic
1/2 a fresh red chilli
extra virgin olive oil
20 g pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Devein the prawns, then place in a mixing bowl.
- Grate in half the lemon zest and squeeze in half the juice, then season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Give it all a good stir, then leave to one side for the flavours to mingle while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Put the cherry tomatoes on a small baking tray and roast in the hot oven for 6 to 7 minutes, or until they’re starting to burst.
- Meanwhile, use a spiralizer or julienne peeler to finely slice the courgette into long, thin strips of courgetti. Set aside.
- Peel the garlic, then finely slice with the chilli.
- Place a frying pan over a medium-high heat and add a drizzle of oil. Tip in the sliced garlic and chilli and fry until lightly golden, then add the prawns and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, turning regularly until nearly cooked through.
- Place the courgetti in the pan along with the cherry tomatoes, then squeeze over the remaining lemon juice. Cook, tossing often, for 1 minute, or until everything is hot.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a dry pan until golden, then lightly crush.
- Divide between plates, scatter over the crushed pine nuts, drizzle over a little oil, and serve.