Qualified Medical Doctor
Nutritional Medicine & Naturopathy
Wellbeing & Peak Performance Coaching
One-to-One Consultations & Retreats
Dr Deborah Quinn is a qualified medical doctor with a First Class Physiology Degree, and Diplomas in Nutrition and Nutritional Medicine. She has her own very successful private practice in the South East of England, and also consults at The Sloane Medical Practice in Knightsbridge and in the City.
She has developed a unique process which identifies the causal base for each individual – whether this presents as a physical, emotional or lifestyle complaint.
This is an inspirational and assuring new insight into authentic wellbeing.
MBBS – Qualified Medical Doctor
BSc Hons Degree Physiology, First Class
Diploma Nutritional Medicine incorporating Naturopathy
Dr Deborah Quinn – Nutritional Alchemy for all your concerns
Each client can benefit from comprehensive relevant guidance tailored for their unique body, issues and goals.
Just for the purposes of this website we have tried to section focus of work for your convenience, but clients benefit from all information as required in their process since this is a very comprehensive and personalised service.
- Nutritional Medicine & Naturopathy HERE
- A more comprehensive Wellbeing Process HERE
- Peak Performance (fitness with effective training and musculoskeletal support) HERE
Consultations (clinic, Skype, telephone). More information HERE
London and South East Workshops More information HERE
Webinars More information HERE
Retreats (exclusive venues in The Dordogne, Corsica and UK)
Our one-to-one retreats are unique. A special experience dedicated to ultimate wellbeing. Benefit from all Deborah’s training and experience to nurture your optimum health, energy and emotional fulfilment.
More information HERE
Postcards From Retreat by Dr Deborah Quinn
Exclusive Wellbeing Retreats in the Dordogne
A unique process includes:
- Exclusive multidisciplinary approach (integrating understanding from medicine, nutritional medicine, naturopathy and physiology)
- All guidance designed specifically for each unique individual
- Identifying individual causal base rather than simply managing symptoms
- Addressing your unique stress responses to external influences – environment, lifestyle, relationships and career, to deliver a truly comprehensive approach
- Recommendations of the highest calibre therapies when required for collaborative treatments
Our clients may…
- seek a clear understanding about what is going on in their body (understanding symptoms, low energy, pain, injury)
- want to lose weight in a healthy way that maintains strength and energy, guidelines tailored to them as a unique individual
- want to improve their fitness and strength
- want to understand how to feel more well
- be looking to recuperate and regroup after injury or illness
- want to identify best supportive measures for them as a unique individual
Clients present with…
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Thyroid disorders
- PMS, Infertility, Menopause…
- Prostate conditions
- Skin conditions – Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Hives…
- Digestive complaints – IBS, Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Indigestion, Acid Reflux, Constipation …
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cardiovascular disease – Raised Cholesterol, Angina, Stroke, High Blood Pressure…
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Headaches and Migraine
…And many more conditions
Take a look at our individual pages for the services available, and at our blog for weekly inspiration and carefully selected recipes.
For all enquiries and bookings please contact:
Tel: 07855 523487
All content on this website, unless otherwise stated, is the property of The Wellbeing Specialist 2016